Welcome to Pillar To Post. As part of your community, we are pleased to provide our local customers, real estate professionals, home buyers and home sellers with a home inspection service that brings to the buying or selling of a home unmatched quality, precision, integrity, and professionalism.
We call what we do “The Moment of Truth.” It is the moment when the emotion of buying and selling a home meets the reality of the issues of that home. Our work is to communicate effectively, knowledgably, efficiently, and openly about the condition of a home. We understand that our customers trust us to inform and educate them about what we see and what we find, and this is a trust we hold in the highest regard.
Industry Leaders In Polk County Iowa
- We are viewed as one of the top home inspection services in Polk County including all of Des Moines and surrounding areas.
- We have been in business for seven years so we know home inspection inside out.
- We have performed home inspections on extremely large and extensive homes as well as tiny homes with only a few rooms, and we have experience with structures of all ages. We also have experience with light commercial and small retail property.
Because we are viewed as industry leaders in home inspection industry in Iowa we are frequently asked to provide technical training seminars to real estate professionals.
Other Services We Provide
On top of the professional home inspection services that we supply there are additional inspection services available to our clients. These include:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections for Buyers
- Pre-Listing Inspections for Sellers
- Radon Testing
Each home inspection will take between two and four hours on average, and a report that is comprehensive will be provided on site. The report includes color pictures of any concerns with the home, so customers can clearly see the findings and understand the concern in the right perspective. We encourage customer participation in the home inspection, and will take the time to answer all questions fully before, during, and even after the inspection is completed.